MIPS Navy Dots
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200 AUSTRALIAWIDE
Only available Online @ nutcasehelmets.com.au
Nutcase is the first 'lifestyle' focussed helmet brand to introduce the Multi Impact Protection System (MIPS) protection across its baby, kids, adults and commuter ranges in 2018.
Certified for children ages 3-6 years, Little Nutty is the helmet kids want to wear! The most loved multi-sport street-styled helmet for toddlers, Little Nutty comes with Nutcase's signature no-pinch magnetic buckle and is made of durable hard shell, making it ideal for any rough-and-tumble tot. This helmet also comes with three sets of pads and a back strap with a sturdy spin dial so that it can grow with your child and be sure to fit them for many years.
MIPS: Multi-directional Impact Protection System
Developed in Sweden over the pat 20 years, MIPS technology is designed to protect against rotational impact, something which standard protection helmets do not do. Learn more about MIPS in the video this page.
Retro styling and lightweight technology make the Metroride helmet the perfect urban commuter option for everyday riding or riding to school.
Our MIPS range is available in selected styles and limited quantity.
S 52-56cm, M 56-60cm
- MIPS technology for rotational impact protection
- Nutcase Anti Pinch Magnetic Buckle
- Adjustable Spin Dial Fit System for a comfy, snug fit
- Removable Visor - Red
- 360 degree reflectivity on straps and Spin Dial Fit system
- Interior air channels for ventilation
- Internal EPS crumple zones
- Durable ABS shell
- Front, top & back venting
- Soft chin pad
- 3 sizes of foam pads to customise the perfect (6mm default fitted)
- Compliant with ASNZS Standard for bicycle riding and and international standard ASTM F1492 for skating