This is a Limited Edition Helmet.
Artist Yan Yan Candy Ng from Melbourne Australia designed this Unframed Limited Edition Helmet and was one of our 2016 Unframed Winners!
Full of positive affirmations and everyday-life motifs, Yan Yan’s helmet is a memento to the sights and sounds of riding a bicycle around town. “I like to observe my surroundings while on my bike, [and] all the elements you can see [on the helmet are] a representation of my cycling experience, thoughts I have had, people I met / bunny I saw along the bike path / being attacked by a seagull etc.”
Nutcase Gen3 combines the awesome features Nutcase customers have come to love with several innovations that will make your brain even happier. Great sizing and slimline shape, improved ventilation, lighter weight, better reflectivity, a detachable visor and a removable fit system join a multitude of designs, foam pads and our awesome magnetic buckle to make your helmet dreams come true. Celebrate 10 Years of Nutcase safety, originality, innovation and style!
Ideal for wearers aged 6 and up, check our size chart and fit videos.
- Nutcase Anti-Pinch Magnetic Buckle means no pinching!
- Adjustable Removable Fit System for a snug & comfortable fit
- Free detachable Visor shades you from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- Default internal soft 6mm foam pads
- Extra set of 3mm & 9mm foam pads to create the perfect fit
- Nutcase 360° reflectivity in straps, buckle, rear spin dial and decals
- New interior air channels for ventilation
- EPS inner crumple zones to disperse energy in the event of impact
- Durable ABS shell
- Front, top & back venting
- Complies with ASNZS 2063:2008 Safety Standards for bicycle helmets
- Our images are as accurate as possible. Actual colours may vary due to different computer screens.
Usually ships the next business day unless stated as a pre-order item.
How To Fit Your Street Helmet
How To Fit Your Metroride Helmet