Irving Backpack Pannier - Herringbone
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200 AUSTRALIAWIDE
Finally a backpack pannier that works equally well as a comfy backpack or a sturdy pannier, and converts between the two in seconds! Attach the Irving to the bike's rear rack with super-strong Fidlock® magnetic buckles, and use the bottom carabiner clip at the bottom of your rack for a third, stabilizing point of connection. Flip the backpack straps to the front and clip together, revealing the hi-viz lining.
To revert the pannier back to a backpack, simply flip the backpack straps back to their normal position. The magnetic buckles are buried in the backpack foam so you won't feel them when you're wearing the bag on your back. Use the elastic straps to carry your helmet or a jacket while walking around.
W 31cm x H 40cm x D 12cm
- Weather resistant coated fabric
- Reflective details on sides for nighttime visibility
- 3 Exterior pockets and 4 Interior pockets, including a padded laptop pocket
- Vegan fabric construction with ballistic nylon base and non-leather accents
- Comfortableback pack straps
- Pannier connection points
- Brightly coloured internal lining so you can find your things
- Fits 13" laptop
WATCH THE VIDEO